Monday, March 1, 2010

You have got to try this!!!


Chandi Schwab

Most of you know that Mixers Nutrition is the name of our business and that we promote a healthy lifestyle aided with supplements. I have shared with you how supplements have changed my life, and I discovered a new one today that I want to share. I have Taken Whey Protein and Fiber with enzymes for quite awhile now, both which I absolutely love! I put them in a yummy smoothie every day. Yesterday Scott showed me a product called Hyper Shock by Myogenix (the same line that we use for our other supplements) and he told me that I should try it. I immediately responded with"Women can take that too?" He said "Of course! It is a great supplement for energy while you work out."

Today was a magic day! I mixed one scoop of it in my water bottle and drank it on our way to the gym. Holy Cow!!! Today was the best work out I have ever had. My energy was through the roof and I felt like I could just keep going. I am sure I will be pretty sore tomorrow. Often times women shy away from the word creatine because we think of bulking up, but if we aren't lifting extreme amounts of weight that is not going to happen. Hyper Shock creates high energy with a natural form of caffeine called Casein. It provides 8 hrs of energy, strength, mind and muscle connection, and focus. This is a product I highly recommend after just one use. I still feel full of energy!
Remember this...It is more important to focus on how you feel rather than how you look. If that is your main purpose for living a healthy lifestyle and working out then you will be pleased with the results with how you look as well!Keep up the great work!

1 comment:

  1. This is true! For more information you can read about other peoples experiences by posting the following links:
    http://www.absolute-creatine.com/7.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/buffmother1.htm
    http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/creatine
    One thing to make sure of, is that you hydrate.

    ReplyDelete