Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Greatest Salesman in the World (week 2)


Scott Schwab:


One week ago I posted about a book by Og mandino. Great principles that can be applied regardless of your industry or profession. Here is a review of last weeks scrolls and this weeks four scrolls as well.
Scroll:

1) I will greet this day with love in my heart


2) I will persist until I succeed


3) I am natures greatest miracle


4) I will live this day as if it is my last



Scroll 5


Today I will be master of my emotions


-weak is the person who permits their thoughts to control their actions


-strength is he who forces his actions to control his thoughts


Scroll 6


I will laugh at the world


-Smile!


-Remember the quote "this to shall pass"


Scroll 7


Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold


-Make a habit of offering value


Scroll 8


I will act now


-Procrastination comes from FEAR!


-I will do today what most people wont, so I can live tomorrow like most people cant!


No comments:

Post a Comment