Friday, March 5, 2010

8 week challenge update!!


We are about half way through the 8 week challenge starting next week so we are going to start having our 8 week challengers post and give us an update on how things are going and the goals that they are striving to achieve. We are going to start with Scott and I and then Jessica Taylor for today.


Chandi Schwab

Everything has been going well this time around.My biggest difference has been with taking Hyper Shock which is a creatine and energy booster. I did a post on this supplement at the beginning of the week. I love how much energy it gives me with my workouts.I am interested to see the effects on my body as far as muscle gain. I don't want to get bulky so I have been lifting light weight with lots of reps. I have been going for distance with my running and the Hyper Shock has given me the energy to do it. I am still just trying to get more toned especially in my bum and legs. With eating I am always working on portion control and eating healthily.It is a constant goal of mine to live a healthy lifestyle so that I will have energy and be able to enjoy life!


Scott Schwab

This 8 week challenge has been rough to be honest. I started with hopes of becoming a Ironman athlete, but lets get real, that is not happening yet. I have been seeing some good strides with success, but I am having to change my mind set. I am working more on the mental ability to be happy with cardio. I used to judge my workouts by the time I spent pushing steal. Now I am judging my results on how far I swim, bike, or run. I don't know where I should be at this point so I also will need to consult with someone who is more intelligent. I do like how my body is slimming and I hope that this can continue. I continually have to watch what I eat. I have read articles that swimmers, cyclists, and runners always have to watch the amount of what they eat because they are burning so many calories. I am not where I want to be yet, but being about half way through the challenge, I really look forward to the next 4 weeks. My encouragement to everyone is to keep going. It gets hard and there will be times where you want to quit. You may have already quit, but it is not to late to rededicate yourself and start fresh. Everything worthwhile takes time and dedication. Start small and have satisfaction through small victories.


Jessica Taylor

Start Feb 8th – April 5th
2nd 8 week challenge
Physical
Colon Cleanse – Feb 6th
Eat Every two hours – fist size
Continue with raw food lifestyle – per hallelujah book
On top of my everyday workout at 5 am, sprint run, cardio and dance during the week. My goal this time around would be to tone – that is why I have a picture of my muscle.
Lift M , W , F - experiment with weights
Push ups – 100 each day
Sit ups – 3 sets of 10 – each day
Mind
Read/Study
Take Strengths Finder 2.0 test
Heart / Spirit
Read/Study
http://www.crazylovebook.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment