Saturday, March 20, 2010

8 week challenger(Tara Bolin)


Hi There, My name is Tara. I am Mama to a wonderful little 14 month old and wifey to a very sweet man. We are planning on adding to our family soon and I have a certain weight goal I would like achieve before getting preggers again. The first 4 weeks of the challenge were fantastic! I followed p90x lean and saw great results. Once the weather started to get nice I busted out the jogging stroller and enjoyed some sunshine but basically stopped doing the dvds. I have lost about 5 pounds and my clothes are fitting better already : ) My goal is to make my workouts a priority in my day because I typically found myself jumping around in front of the TV after my family went to bed. I will be starting phase 2 of the p90x program after a couple weeks off and am committing myself to consistency. It really works... as long as I keep pushing play! Good luck to the rest of you challengers. I am looking forward to seeing all of your results : )

No comments:

Post a Comment