Monday, March 15, 2010

Make it worth it...Make it count!!

Chandi Schwab
Time seems to be so valuable these days. There is never enough time in a day to accomplish everything we want to. That is why it is important to push ourselves in all that we do. If we give each thing that we do a special effort it can bring great satisfaction. Lately, I have tried to choose areas in my life that I have struggled with that are important, and I have worked on strengthening those areas. It feels so good to accomplish something that has been neglected for so long. Choose something in your life that you have wanted to put effort into but haven't and tackle it! Just do it!!It will pay off!

I also want to address this from a physical standpoint. Try something new with your workouts, maybe something that you have wanted to try but just haven't because you get into a routine that works. Your body will love you for it. It likes a challenge and will repay you for it through how you will feel. For example, I ran 5 miles on the treadmill today and in the middle I decided set the incline high and walk quickly for 10 minutes and then go back to my run. Just throwing that in there was great! I felt the burn the whole way through. There are so many ways you can switch it up or try new physical activities. Push yourself!If you are going to make the time to work out...Make it worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I completely believe in mixing it up and trying new things. That is what muscle confusion is all about. It is proven that this is one of the best ways to get results. Do the things that will allow your body to continue to grow and perform without a plateau.

    ReplyDelete