Wednesday, March 17, 2010

8 week challengers


Michael Scott Belnap:

So a little about myself, I played football, basketball and baseball in High School which kept me active!!! One thing I never realized was eating healthy. After going on a mission to New Zealand the Polynesians kept me fed and at the end of my mission I packed on about 80lbs...Yeah literally rolled off the airplane, my parents were a little shocked to say the least!!! :) So since then I have struggled with weight loss and have tried multiple diets!!! So for the eight week challenge I have cut a lot of the sugary things like soda and chocolate treats. I have shrunk my portion sizes and eating only meats and vegetables with a lot of water through the day. The first week I lost about 8-10lbs. Since then I have been a little inconsistent for the past few weeks because of traveling with work. Yes I know that's an excuse, so this week I have got back on my protein and vegetables and exercising at least an hour a day and I feel great!!! I have also implemented a shake with Myogenix Myolean Evolution (protein) to replace a meal during the day. I have really never taken supplements or protein stuff. Scotty hooked me up with it and showed me how to make a healthy and satisfying shake with the protein mixed in it. It is awesome and to it takes away my sugar cravings and I feel full!!! So I feel if I can make it through this week than I believe I can finish the last half of the eight week challenge with my head held high. So the biggest thing I want to work on for the challenge is CONSISTENTLY!!! I know that I have a long road to my goal, however if can be consistent with my eating habits and exercising then that will be the start to my success to healthier me!!! Good luck to everyone and lets finish strong!!!


Mark Pittard:

Well, its been another 8 week challenge, and results have been good. I have cut out the heavy lifting and focused on cardio. I started out only running around 2 miles three times a week to now running 3 to 4 miles three times a week. It has been great. I feel good, but most importantly the fat from the stomach seems to be coming off a lot faster. Scott recommended for me to double my daily water and that seems to be helping as well. Overall I still want to lose another 5 pounds by the end of the eight week challenge, and I feel confident that I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment