Sunday, March 14, 2010

Quote of the day


Scott Schwab:

The quote for today comes from a great book by Og Mandino. His book entitled The Greatest Salesman In The World, has some wonderful advice for anyone regardless of whether your profession is in sales. I thought that I would pass on four today and four next Sunday. Whether you are a stay at home mom, a businessman, or just a normal person just making it by, the advice is solid for all. They come in the form of a scroll and they are the secrets that the greatest people will follow to have success in whatever they pursue. I would definitely recommend the book, and here are a couple of points that might wet the pallet.

Scroll 1

I will greet each day with love in my heart.

-Find ways to applaud others efforts daily

-Show people that you care

Scroll 2

I will persist until I succeed.

-Never complain

-I will bend the law of averages to my good

-Every "No" gets me closer to a yes

Scroll 3

I am natures greatest miracle

-Be proud of who you are

-Be creative with your work

-Be confident in yourself

-I am rare and there is value in all rarity; therefore I am valuable

Scroll 4

I will live this day as if it is my last

-I will not waste time

-Do not mourn yesterdays misfortunes

-Day dream about tomorrow's good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment