Sunday, January 17, 2010

Quote of the day


Scott Schwab:
With a week left in the challenge I thought that I would look for a quote about not giving up. It has been a difficult 8 week challenge, where there were many holidays and opportunities to stumble that would not regularly be there. You have made it this far, you can go one more week. If you can go a week, you can go eight more. The next challenge will start February 1st. When I post next week I am going to post pictures from the first challenge to this current one. I think it is important to show that my results did not come in 8 weeks alone. It has been a slow and steady race of making good choices and replacing my bad choices. I have messed up and missed days working out, but it didn't mean that I was done. I want to pass this to everyone. One bad day or even a week, cannot keep a good women or man down. Get off your butt and try it again. That is what life is about. Those that are successful are not always those who have not fallen. It is simply those who chose to get back up. Push it hard this last week and make it count.

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."
Harriet Beecher Stowe

No comments:

Post a Comment