Wednesday, January 27, 2010

8 week challengers


Josh Campos:

These last 8 weeks have been an interesting roller coaster ride for my body. Starting out, I received a couple products that assured me I would grow to the size of the hulk. Unfortunately, I relied on the products and not my work ethic in the gym. I wasn't able to work out as much as I wanted to. Hence, the products weren't able to have the effect on me that they were suppose to. Regardless of my 8 week results, I'm excited for the upcoming 8 week challenge because I am going to set goals to make sure to I'm in the gum 4 times a week. If I was to identify the thing I learned most over the last 8 weeks, I would have to say is "follow up." I seriously have received an average of 20 reminders a day from Mr. Scott Schwab to do this bio and as funny as that is, he did a good job helping me stay focused and follow through with my commitment with completing the bio. I need to have the same commitment that I had with doing this bio with going to the gym. So Scott, start texting every hour to go to the gym lol Just kidding but I appreciate the opportunity to participate in this challenge and hopefully in two months I will look like the Hulk!

1 comment:

  1. Scott & Chandi, I sent an email of my 8 week challeng results to the address I found in an earlier post. Let me know if you didn't get it. mpoll8567@msn.com

    ReplyDelete