Friday, January 29, 2010

8 Week challenge Results











Chandi Schwab
I have to say that this was the hardest 8 week challenge yet. I am so glad that I did it because this time of year is usually when my body likes to stock up on fat and store it for the rest of winter. I want to give a shout out to everyone that participated because it is the hardest time of the year to eat healthy and to find the time and resources to work out. We are all a step ahead and can continue forward toward spring.
I stuck with my normal workout routines at the gym. I have seen a huge difference with strength training and I have grown to truly love it. I feel stronger in everything I do. Everyday I alternate my upper and lower body. I have also seen a huge difference since I started doing the 20 minute aerobic solution, where I incorporate different levels into my cardio. I am always sweating at the end and feel like I get such a better workout than when I keep the same pace or level. I work my abs everyday (some say not to) But I love it! I alternate between many different workouts at the gym (many I have posted), and the AB Ripper X (Which I have raved about before).
I am constantly striving to eat healthy and to live by my motto and what works for me which is …Everything in Moderation. It was definitely more difficult around the holidays, but I always make sure I get back on track. I still have my morning smoothies with supplements which you all know I love. I am always continuing forward and know that there is always room for improvement. It is exciting to see that since I had my little girl in May I have been able to make strides. The important thing to remember is that big improvements take time. It has been 7 months since we started our first 8 week challenge, and through striving to live a balanced healthy lifestyle I feel great!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look so good. Incredible! Tell your husband he is a lucky man and better treat you right or there is a guy waiting for you. Just kidding, tell Scotty hello and we will see you guys in a couple of months.
    JRS

    ReplyDelete