Friday, January 15, 2010

The master cleanse results


Scott Schwab:
I wanted to write about my experience with the Master Cleanse. To be honest I enjoyed the effects of the diet so well, I think I will do it another time this year. In a way you feel like you have more control, and all of your senses are so sharp. I want to be honest in saying I did not go the full 10 days. I had a goal to lose my holiday weight and when I had done that I started to stop the cleanse.
Day 1
It is a large adjustment to not eating so naturally I felt hunger pangs. Nothing that cannot be overcome, and getting used to the schedule is the hardest thing. Drinking the salt water mix is not good, so do not expect great taste. Also pay attention to the measurements. I accidentally put in 12 tablespoons of Cayenne the first day and tried to strain it, but the damage was done. I thought it really wouldn't be to bad but I was wrong. It was lava, going down my throat and even worse are the effects internally and the exit strategy. Plan to be on the toilet, but I only saw my dependence being in the morning from the effects of the smooth move tea and the salt water. You will be cleaned out!
Day 2
Day two was very similar to day one. Again the morning was welcomed with time on the toilet. It seemed to happen twice. Once I woke up, I went probably due to the smooth move. Then an hour later after I had the salt water I would go again. The daily drink really is not to bad, especially when you get it right. Make sure the measurements are correct.
Day 3
Surprisingly each day got better. I had less cravings and started to really see some results as far as weight loss. I had plenty of energy and I worked out very hard each day. I wanted to make sure that one could do the diet and continue normal activity. I did chew gum and found that it was great to reward myself.
Day 4
I felt even better than the day before. Hunger pangs did return slightly, but I found that it was more when I was around people eating food. It was incredible the smell. I felt like I could smell what was being cooked down the street. Going strong and really enjoying the tightening effect around my abs. I also have seen huge differences in my face and hands.
Day 5
"I cannot believe it, I am still not eating. It is a shook to me, but I do not feel hungry." I weighed on the 5th day and lost the 10 pounds that I had set out to do. The mixture is really just a part of me. I still spend time on the toilet, but the time is far less. It seems like I am getting everything, and I mean everything out. My breath is very neutral and I have had a runny nose, but I think it is the cayenne. I feel better than I have ever felt. I have also started taking a supplement; amino acid, to keep from muscle loss.
Day 6
What a great day. Sitting in meetings all day did not help me and having a catered event was hard as well. Once I got home, I felt such a craving for a burger that it was more than I could handle. We headed to a restaurant and I got a burger. I did not finish the burger and fries really were not that appealing. I did have a couple of bites of a shake, but about an hour later, everything exited as fast as I pushed it in. I still feel good, but wondered why my body reacted like that.
Day 7
I took completely off and ate the meals on Sunday with my family. I have continued to stay regular, but not too regular. My body seemed to go right back to where it was as far as being regular. I have noticed that my eyes are much bigger then my stomach. I have not finished one meal. I do like that I am eating less especially where portion control is what I wanted to work on.
Day 8
Back to the grind. I wanted to finish the 10 days so I decided to see the effects of getting back on the diet. I weighed today and found that I have lost 12 pounds. Interesting especially where I ate Saturday dinner and all three meals on Sunday. It was hard to get back into the swing of things, but once the afternoon hit I was good to go. I continue to be amazed with how my senses are responding. I have incredible energy and love the way that I am looking.
Day 9
I did mix in a morning smoothie and had some wheat thins. Everything else was the same, but I feel that getting back to normal eating is probably good. Again I have accomplished what I wanted to and feel so good. Literally it is amazing. I cannot explain everything, but I do feel fabulous.
Day 10
I did not finish my 10th day. I noticed my portions were much smaller and I was getting more full, faster. I weighed today and was 13 pounds lighter then when I started. I feel that I have definition that I did not have before and control over my body.
It was a wonderful experience and I do recommend it. Anything specific you can just ask me through a comment or an email. I have kept off the weight, but it has only been 2 days. So technically I am on day 12 and things are still great and I feel that I have control over my portion size and have noticed a great change in my vision. I used to have floaters in my vision, that are now not showing up. I know it is weird, but it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment