Tuesday, January 26, 2010

8 week challenger




Zach Taylor:


Well it's been a good 8 weeks! My goal was to work on my pecs, shoulders, arms, and abs. I would really try hard to go a few times a week to the gym at BSU, and I even had the honor of working out with Brad Lau once to show me some techniques on certain workouts. Brad played FB for the 2007 Fiesta Bowl team, he being able to lift the most weight on the team. Anyways, the Christmas break was tough to be motivated for a few weeks so I slacked off a little more than I wanted. I also wanted to get some cardio, so I ran on the treadmill at home in the mornings. To be honest I didn't achieve my goal of being consistent and gaining the mass that I wanted. I still am satisfied with the little results I received. Next time I do a challenge I won't do it before the holidays that's for sure! I am the type of person that gets very demotivated when I don't see results fast when I work out. All in all I think I learned that I need to patient and stick with it, and I know for sure I will be more pleased with my results.
Liz Albl
Well, I committed to the 8 week challenge and then didn't start until 4 weeks later. The holidays were a real hard to for me to stick to such a strict commitment. Although, it wasn't a total bust, my eating over the holidays was a lot better than its been in years past, and while I didn't exercise as much as I wanted to, I still got some workouts in there. The good news is that I have been sticking to my commitment now for the past 4 weeks and even though the 8 week challenge is technically over, I want to see mine to completion. Four more weeks, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment