Sunday, September 26, 2010

Road Rage


Scott Schwab:
So, I guess that road rage is bad for your health. Not to mention your safety, blood pressure, and other drivers. I had an experience with a Utah driver that I wanted to get out of the car and fight the man. As my body went into fight or flight mode, I thought, "this is crazy"! How am I so mad at this situation?"" It became even more interesting as Chandi rolled down her window and was yelling at the guy to let us over so we could make our exit. His response, "take the next exit". Well all is well that ends well. No fights, safe cars, and pride is still in tact. It also felt good too at the very end punch it and slide in front of him. Anyway I digress, but here is an article that might make you think twice before you engage in Indy 500 racing.

http://stress.about.com/od/tensiontamers/a/roadrage.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment