Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More 8 Week Challengers





Megan Porter
1- Work out 5 days a week for at least 3 days of cardio and 2 days of weight training
2- Get up early on Saturdays (This is hard for me :-)
3- Clean out the apartment with all unneeded junk
4- Run a 5k under 25 minutes
5- Drink only 1 diet coke a day and at least 8 bottles of water





Amanda Coltrin

My goal for the next 8 weeks is to work out every day, and change my diet. I have made an out line of meals to eat that are healthy. I have vegetables and fruit in my apartment and threw out all my junk so i won't be tempted. My overall goal is to look and feel healthier. lets do this!!!







Arielle Taylor

-Work out 3-5 days a week (either run or hit the gym)
-One free eating day a week (the rest of the days I don't eat sweets or fatty foods)
-Work my abs every day (AB Ripper X and other AB workouts posted on the Blog)
-Swim atleast once a week






Austin Taylor

- Gain 10 lbs of muscle
- no sugar








Mike Belnap

-40 lbs less through working out and eating less
-NO POP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment