Thursday, September 23, 2010

Making Life Easier



Today I just want to briefly touch upon some basic things that will help make your life a lot easier. Personally, the key to eating right and working out is proper time management. Most people's main obstacle is "I don't have enough time". I could eat healthier or make my shakes if " I had more time". Today I am going to show you what 20-30 minutes a week can do for you. All I did was go to Costco and buy a big bag of strawberries (no sugar added) and 1 bunch of bananas. What I typically like to do is prepare my food on Sundays (the day I don't have that much to do). I prepare meals that consist of food and also the ingredients in my shake. Today I will just show you what about $15 can do. I take 1/2 of a banana and cut it up. I then take 3 large frozen strawberries and also cut them up. Make sure that you cut them up that way when you make your smoothie it is easier for the blender to break everything up. If you just put a half frozen banana and full frozen strawberries in the blender it might now work. I then place the measured amount of fruit in a basic ziploc bag and i'm done! In about 20 or so minutes of doing this you have about 20 to 30 pre made shakes. All you have to do is take a bag out of the freezer, add your water or naked juice, scoop of protein and you're set!! Life is that much easier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment