Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 4 of 57 (1st group of 8 week challengers goals and pictures)











James Hansen
1. My goal is to lose like 15 to get to 165
2. I want to finish my novel in the next four weeks. I have 30,000 words and so it's gonna take another 25k.This will be rad. :)
3. Get my body fat percentage to 12.
4. Finish my book on html and get a book on dreamweaver and flash.









Arianne Pfleger
1. One free day a week to eat as I like-Saturday. That means no treats except Sat. I eat way too much sugar, I feel like I need to start drastic.
2. Finish reading Spirited Child.
3. End the 8 week challenge at 145. I want a smaller waistline because I've been told belly fat is the most dangerous kind.
4. Monday-Zumba or a run, Tuesday-Run in the AM, Weds-Yoga or Zumba Fri-Run and lift in the AM Sat-Long Run. 5 miles or more.










Rod Adams
1. Eliminate pop and energy drinks
2. Eat a clean diet of 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% fat
3. Maintain a workout schedule consisting of 4 days per week weights
and 2 days per week interval training
4. Stretch
5. Spiritual growth
6. Continue to develop business concept
7. Daily reflection on goals











Chandi Schwab
1. Read at least 1 book
2. Make something crafty for our home
3. Paint Baseboards in basement
4. More spiritual balance 1/2 hr each day
5. Be able to swim a mile
6. 5K under 21 minutes
7. Run 20 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment