Monday, September 27, 2010

8 Week Challenger


Here is my before 8 week challenge picture. This next 8 weeks I'm going to try and get back on track with my eating and working out. I definitely toned down my fitness level the last month or so but i'm finally ready to get back into it. High reps and lower weight for the first week to prime my muscles back into moving. After that the next month or so I will work on high reps with weight 60-75% to work on my muscle stamina. I'll increase my protein and calorie intake every two to three weeks to see how my body responds. Overall I would like to put on about 5 pounds of good, solid muscle. I'll let you all be the judge. I'll also be supplementing with a very lean protein (Dymatize Elite Whey, pre-workout/creatine (Iforce Maximize), BCAA's (VPX Powershock) and a natural test booster (Dymatize trib-650)

No comments:

Post a Comment