Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 6 of 57 (2nd post of 8 week challengers)







Sharon Schwab
Arise by 7:00
Practice piano daily for 15 minutes
Walk daily to the mailboxes and around the park
Avoid all soda pops, especially caffeine, consume minimum of 8 glasses of water daily
Do one week of a Dr. prescribed cleanse, avoid all deserts
Continue reading & listening to worthy books & music












Zach Taylor(entered by wife)
1. Work on enlarging pecs for wife to sleep on at night.
2. Gain "good" weight to look dang good for wife.
3. Chiseling those abs that he used to wash his clothes on.
4. Cut back on the pop...that'll be rough (he didn't know about that one) (:















Steve Randall
Goals: my goal this 8 week challenge is purely cardiovascular, I grew up with very bad asthma so I always avoided cardio based activities. It is time to stop with the excuses and get some cardio so I can actually train Jiu Jitsu and Run without being gassed out within 10 minutes! right now It takes me about 23 minutes to run 2 miles on a treadmill (pathetic, I know) my goal in this 8 weeks is to be able to run 2 miles in 17 minutes.












Scott Schwab
Each summer as I have gone out traveling and selling, my focus has been trying to maintain good health. I find though at the end of each summer some muffins that develop on my side and back of my core. This must stop.
1. Say no to muffins (back fat).
2. Mentally prepare myself to be a better leader
3. Begin the study and learning of a new language (Chinese)
4. Serve in the community (pay it forward)
5. Be in Triathlon shape and form (cardiovascular)
6. Eat slower and control portion sizes












Deena Taylor
1. Get rid of the little midget that is rapped around my waist..and no that is not my 4 month old.
2. Avoid my urge to eat everything every time I'm done nursing. I want to eat little snacks but not a whole bag of Fritos. You know?
3. Get out of the house and run at least twice a week. It sounds simple but I haven't quite perfected leaving the house with 2 kids yet.
4. Smaller meals!! I have gotten a little carried a way with my proportions ever since I got pregnant.














Adam Nitschke
Current
5’10”
189LBS
Heavy Wight Train 5 Days
Little to No Cardio
Goals
1. Lose 8-10LBS of Body Fat
2. Gain 5+LBS of Muscle
3. Get Rid of Love Handles!!!!!!!!!!
4. Hard Run 4 days Light Run 2 Days
5. Heavy Wight Train 6 Days













Mike Smart
Current
6’1
213 pounds
Sporadic work outs
Arms are 17 inches flexed
Goals
1. Gain an inch on my arms.
2. Lose a few inches on my waist.
3. Run at least 2 days a week
4. Stop drinking so much.
5. Get on a better sleep and meal schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment