Tuesday, February 2, 2010

8 week challenger

Jessica Taylor:
My results to the 1st 8 week challenge
I used this challenge as a vehicle to get started on creating a lifestyle of happiness, healthy and wealth.
Body:
2nd colonic will happen February 6th
1) Following the Hallelujah lifestyle (raw food lifestyle) has been somewhat of a challenge because I have had to learn to eat veggies, veggies, veggies. I could not give up peanut butter because it is my favorite food. Energy has increased and I will have my vitamin D level tested in February.
2) I have stuck with eating every 2 hours on the dot. Veggies Veggies and more veggies.
3) I start my 1st belly dancing class next Monday February 8th.
4) The best part was going from a size 4 to a size 2 and knowing I am healthy and did it right.
Mind/Spirit/Heart:
1) Millionaire Mind- I have met with a millionaire and have discussed some business ideas on working with a non-profit organization that helps foster children (specifically teenage girls). I will be the guest speaker on March 15th in presenting a business plan.
2) Meditation along with yoga, learning chakras, has given my mind a chance to pay attention to what I am feeling deep inside. I have had 2 experiences in the last 8 weeks that have been life altering.
3)Sleep-Due to changing my lifestyle, i get up feeling rested.
4) I have written down one dream
5) Went to the communication seminar on January 6th-7th
6) Pay it forward- feeling gratitude form my life and telling those around me, I am thankful for them and specifically for what they do and for being Jessica Scarlett Taylor. I thank God their is only one of me.
7) Message therapy once a month

No comments:

Post a Comment