Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Challenger Updates

Brittney Schwab
I have not been as faithful to the challenge as I would have liked. I take my vitamins everyday. Drink my protein shake 4-5 days a week. Did the cleanse for 1 1/2 days then it was Marks surgery and it left my mind. I have been eating more fresh vegetables. I have not been able to work out as much as I should. I had tonsillitis for 2 weeks and am now just getting my strength back and I am recommitting NOW to get back to working out. I have been able to set aside 2-3 days a week to spend with my family with no homework.

To finish these last few weeks I am recommitting to going to a aerobic class once a week and working out more.

Arielle Taylor
These past weeks I have found myself to be really busy. But I have realized that I am in complete control of my time and how I use it. With work and school it has been hard to find time every day to work out. That has never been a problem for me… until now. I decided that I would approach this challenge differently than before and focus on a principle that not only dictates the will for a healthy lifestyle, but also the will I possess in controlling every facet of my life. This principle is self mastery. I have been working on deciding what is really important to me, and organizing my priorities. And there has been a huge improvement in my life. I took control of my eating habits and most importantly my attitude. I will continue on this path and hopefully learn a lot about myself, my priorities, and my potential. And in the process I’ll be 10 pounds lighter ;)

Rod Adams
My workouts have been of fair quality, my diet has been acceptable and I have not yet weened myself off of pop and energy drinks. I have focused a limited amount of time on developing a new business concept. My wish to focus on spiritual
growth has been granted; unfortunately through the discovery of some medical issues. The lesson I take with me is that perseverance in times of struggle is paramount. The direction is of greater importance than the speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment