Friday, October 1, 2010

2 more Challengers








Mark Pittard

Goals for this eight week challenge
1. Loose 7 pounds and turn it into muscle
2. Do 300 crunches everyday besides Sunday
3. Run three times a week
4. Weights three times a week
5. No eating after 8
6. Limit sweets to once a week












Daric Hartle

I am currently at 212 lbs and would like to be down to about 195 idealy however, for this challenge I think it is realistic to try and get to 205. I am going to accomplish this by using a diet that is supposed to jive with my blood type. In other words, I should not eat certain foods due to my blood type. I will try this method while also cutting back on my bread and sugars consumption. I will once again be starting my running and keeping track of it using Nike Plus on my IPod. Also, I am going to swim at least 3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment