Monday, October 18, 2010

Challengers

Scott Schwab
So far so good. I seem to be fluctuating a lot in my weight, but I feel that I am getting stronger. I have ordered my Chinese language training but have not received it yet. That is the area that I would like to improve upon. When I say I am going to do something, I need to do it. Metro Dash was a good opportunity to see where I was health wise, but I seem to have injured my left hand and keep having to go light on my workouts. As far as my muffins, they are receding slowly and for them to completely disappear, I need to be better disciplined with portion size and frequency.



James Hansen
I have lost weight. It was great to see results in such a short time. I have focused on lowering my portions and kicking out the sugar. I have also enjoyed working out and adding in sports twice a week. I am working on my writing which continues to go well. The place for improvement is just continuing to do what I have been doing. I also had a little blow up with my birthday, but I am back on track and ready for the next four weeks.

Dyan Vallace
I have found that my goals were some what unrealistic for my time restraints. I have had to commit a couple of times, but I am on track and feeling good. Learning to eat differently based on my allergies has been a journey and I am learning new things each day. I have had success with eating more protein and taking supplements and vitamins.

Trent Vallace
I have enjoyed this challenge, where it is the first challenge that I have done. I have been consistent with my exercise and find that I am enjoying different things. Proteins have been a main part of my diet and I am finding more food that is applicable to the way that I would like to live my life.

Chandi Schwab
This 8 week challenge has gone well so far. I have read a book and have almost finished a second, I finished a craft for our home, and I have swam a mile which is huge for me seeing as though 3 months ago I couldn't even swim 1/2 a lap. I am about half way through my goals leaving the most difficult for last. I still need to go on a 20 mile run, get my 5K under 21 minutes, and paint the baseboards in the basement. Unfortunately my little boy dropped a candle on my toe and it has set me back but I am still shooting for accomplishing them all. (Maybe a little crazy). 4 more weeks here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment