Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quote of the day


Scott Schwab:


Well we are down to the last week for you 8 week challengers. By weeks end we will start gathering pictures of your results. Remember that even if you have not lost a pound, it is more of what you are setting up. The challenges are not necessarily meant to show everyone how sexy you can look in 8 weeks. It is more about choosing something and working with that one thing until you have consistency and success. Judge success incrementally. Realize that it will probably take a couple of 8 week challenges to get your sexy back. The most important thing is that you are having fun and making lifestyle changes that will ultimately help you have success not only in the short run, but in the long run where it matters most. The pictures are a way for each of us to be accountable and the participation is all about keeping us on track. I will be honest with each of you. I eat burgers, fries, ice cream, cake, etc. The difference though is the amount of times in a week that I eat them. I used to eat out every single day without fail, and my choices were not always good. However, I have now cut back to where rather then the rule, it is the exception. I feel better knowing that I don't have to eat out all the time. That is what we would like to promote with these challenges, take something and make the adjustments that will fit your lifestyle. Good luck and finish strong.


"It is the weak that are cruel, Gentleness can only be expected from the strong"!

-Leo Buscaglia-

No comments:

Post a Comment