Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guest Post By:Jason Reddick


Hello everyone, My name is Jason Reddick and I work for Europa Sports Products. I am very pleased to announce that Scott, Drew, and I have been working very diligently over the last 2 months to make this partnership happen, with our focus being solely on the best interest of the Mixers Nutrition customers. Through many hours of telephone conversations, and a ton of patience from Scott and Drew, Mixers Nutrition will now be able to service their customers faster and more efficiently through close teamwork. With the passion that we share together for nutrition and health, combined with our genuine desire to help others through our knowledge, we are certain that the needs of Mixers Nutrition’s customers will be met, and then some!! Just to share a little about my background, I began bodybuilding at the age of 19. Although I knew without a doubt that bodybuilding was the sport for me, I also knew it was not what I wanted to do for a living. Bodybuilding is a great sport, and it’s a lot of fun, but it’s also a very self indulgent sport, and I am definitely not a self indulgent person. I became a personal trainer for a private gym when I was 19, and I also attended the Fire Academy and EMS school full time, going to school during the day and training clients in the evening. I became a full time Firefighter at the age of 20, and I continued to train clients on a case by case basis. After about a year of being a Firefighter I decided I wanted a little more excitement so I decided to attend the Police Academy. After graduating from the Police Academy at the age of 21, I went to work as a Public Safety Officer for a suburb of Dallas Texas, where I performed Fire, EMS and Police duties. After 3 years on the force, I tore my patella tendon in half in my left knee during a foot chase, which left me unable to return to that line of work. After knee surgery, and a year of physical therapy, I was released with light duty restrictions. It was at this time that I found myself wondering what in the world I was going to do for a career, as I was not physically capable of returning to the Police or Fire fields. With a newborn son and a wife that both depended on me, I knew I had to find something fast so I started a Personal Protection business. Thankfully, my experience as a Police Officer helped greatly in finding clients, and before I knew it I had more work than I could keep up with. I worked for several CEO’s, and a few celebrities, including Terrell Owens, Pac Man Jones, and even Lou Ferrigno. It was while working for Lou Ferrigno that I met the owner of Europa Sports Products, and during this meeting he asked if I would be interested in working for Europa, so here I am today. I have to say that Europa is honestly the best place I have ever worked, and the sense of brotherhood here is undeniable. As I stated above, I have spent many hours speaking with Scott and Drew on the phone, and I am confident in their product knowledge, as well as overall knowledge of health and fitness in general. I sincerely believe that through the relationship of Europa Sports Products and Mixers Nutrition we will be certain that any and all customer’s questions are answered quickly, correctly, and in detail. I will drop in and leave a blog from time to time, and if I can be of any service to you please have Scott contact me and I will make sure that together we meet any needs you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment