Thursday, April 22, 2010

8 week challenger Laura Johnson







As noted halfway through, it has been a tough challenge for me. I have found myself busier than ever with Zoriah, the house, work, school, helping my hubby study, ect. ect. ect! Ahhhhh! The last thing(Which should be on the top 5) on my list is managing to fit in a work out. Needless to say, by the end of each day, I am completely exhausted, and trying to go to bed early so that I can wake up for work at 3:30 a.m. the next morning. :(
On a positive note, I have been doing much better with my eating habits...I've stuck to not eating past 8:00 pm. Although I wake up hungrier that normal I feel much better from doing this. I've also been cutting down on my portion sizes, which while I am eating I think i will need more, but if I wait 5 minutes I find that I am satisfied. :)
I don't know if I have lost/ gained any weight since I don't like to use a scale, but my pants are fitting much better and I think the best gauge is how I personally feel, which is getting better each day. Once this term is over, I really think I will have more time to get my work out in before Zoriah wakes up in the morning-which I cannot wait for!!!:) i am looking forward to the next 8 week challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment