Friday, April 23, 2010

8 week Challenger Arianne Pfleger




8 weeks--sure that's enough time to flatten my tummy like it was for Senior prom. Ha! Or so I thought when I started the challenge. However, about half way through I realized my expectations may have been a little unreachable and Sr. Prom, well, that was a long time ago! But the 8 week challenge did jump start my drive and it helped me realize that I CAN do so many things that intimidated me previously. While participating in the challenge, I ran my first race, ran my longest run, signed up for the Sawtooth Relay, and started up with Zumba. I'm happier. I'm healthier and I'm more optimistic about my physical potential. I love to exercise and I am realizing that I can push myself harder than I have in previous workouts. These 8 weeks helped me see that I am in control of my figure. (For the most part that is, my Dad did happen to pass on that unfortunate "apple shape." No offense Dad. I love ya!) So thank you Schwab's. This whole process has started me down a great path. Now if only I could see someone about getting that sweet tooth pulled.

No comments:

Post a Comment