Thursday, November 12, 2009

A time for change


Chandi Schwab
It is so easy to get caught up in a monotonous routine, especially in our busy hectic lives.Sometimes we get so busy that even though we have a lifestyle full of things we need to change, we find it more important to get through each day and accomplish our top priorities. There is always those things that we want to eventually start doing or eventually stop doing, it is just easier to maintain a mediocre lifestyle.
Well...This is for me and for everyone else that needs to make a change in their lives.No matter how big or small today is the day, this week is the week, this year is the year. Start now! Write a list of things you wish you made the time for or attributes that you want to acquire. Narrow it down to one, the one that is most important to you and start on it now. If we tackle our goals and make the changes that need to happen one by one then it may not seem so daunting. With many different sicknesses spreading through our house the past couple of weeks it has been hard to maintain even our normal lifestyle.So that is my first change. To tackle what hasn't gotten done. Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I like this. I have plenty of things that I need to work on. Being a mother is difficult and often times I feel that I do not have an identity. I think this came at a perfect time. Thank you for your continued posts. They really help me.

    ReplyDelete