Friday, November 20, 2009

Our 2nd 8 week challenger

Before

After

Mark Pittard
Well, this being my first post on mixers nutrition I need to introduce myself. My name is Mark Pittard. I am from Caldwell Idaho, and I have always been into sports. After High School I went on to play JC ball in Washington and have seen the importance of staying in shape. Recently, the biggest obstacle that I have been fighting is my eating habits. I have wanted to cut the fat, but I didn’t want to cut the sweets. I would run and do crunches, but the results have been slow. I have finally started eating right, and cut out the sweets and the results have been great. They say that if you want to lose the belly fat, it all starts with the diet. I have seen that to be true. I love to work out. I usually lift three times a week, while doing cardio three times a week as well. Those days that I am off I try to do some type of physical activity, either playing basketball or running with the wife. My biggest advice to all those, is to make a plan with your eating, and stick to it. You can run all you want, and do crunches, but to lose those extra pounds you need to eat right. I hope to compete in a half marathon in the spring, and then work on to a full one. Scott has given me some great tips on what to do to achieve my goals, and will continue to follow his counsel.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what did he do to get cut? Ive been trying forever

    ReplyDelete