Monday, November 23, 2009

3rd 8 week challenge result

Before


After

Chandi Schwab
Hey everyone! I have been anxiously waiting for more 8 week challenge results to come in so thank you to Mark and Ryan for posting.This past 8 weeks I have been working hard to maintain and improve my workouts and lifestyle.One thing that is for sure is that I lost my summer glow. Unfortunately we have been through different sicknesses which has been frusterating but It is always nice to be able to get back in the game when you have been down. I have really seen a big difference with my weight training.I have started doing bench press, push press,squatting, pull-ups ect...I really have wanted to improve my upper body strength. I have noticed a difference in my quads as well. I really think that one more 8 week challenge can get me to my goal.There are many unique things that you can do to get a good workout that we will do better at posting for you to try. Here are a few things that have helped me out.
*Yummy protein shake every day.Gives me energy and is very satisfying.
*When I get a craving I try to substitute it with another choice.For example the other night oreos were looking really good so I pulled out grahm crackers and dipped them in fat Free milk.
*Make my work out a mission.No lallygagging between machines or reps.I Make my transitions quick and always give it my all.(Well...most of the time)
*Trying new and different things really keeps my workouts challenging and my muscles confused,which is always a great way to burn fat and build lean muscle.

Have any questions?Write them in the comment box below.And please let me know if anyone else would like to post their results.It is so helpful to see others results and to be able to to get new ideas.Thank you so much for being involved!

1 comment:

  1. Chandi, your results are incredible! Thank you for sharing. I'm thrilled that you guys will be hosting another challenge through the holidays and I'm excited to participate!

    Would you be able to post a general outline of your eating habits and workout routines for a given day? I'm wondering about things like if you exercise everyday? About how long are each of your workouts? Do you ever cheat on your healthy eating?

    ReplyDelete