Saturday, November 14, 2009

Love me some shake!


Chandi Schwab
For those of you that are new we are huge believers in supplements. We take our vitamins and have tried many different things. My favorite supplement to take is Lean Whey Protein. The way that we take our protein is in a shake everyday. It is kind of like a smoothie but creamier.
When I was pregnant with our first I pretty much went into lazy mode. I didn't work out,and I ate whatever I had time to eat. Up until then I had always had a pretty fast metabolism, and I was very active. During this pregnancy I was very busy with cosmetology school and work that again I was lazy in my free time. Little did I realize that the lbs. were packing on. At first I thought that it was normal, but after seeing pictures I couldn't believe how much I let myself go. I had gained 65 lbs. by the end of my pregnancy. It took a lot of hard work to get it off.
Shortly after we had our first child is when we became more aware of health and nutrition and supplements. That is when we started taking protein and making shakes. I just want to share with you the difference in my energy and my physical appearance. My skin is more toned with less cellulite, and I have energy to work out and keep up with my children.
My second and third pregnancy's were a breeze in comparison. I worked out up until the day I delivered, and I had the energy that I needed to play with my my other children. I think many people, especially women think that taking protein will bulk them up. This is not true. We all need more protein in our diets. Especially if we are working out. Try it!!You will never go back.
*Shakes are simple to make:Frozen fruit of your choice,Banana,yogurt, and protein(I like to use Myo Lean by Myogenix) There are so many different variations. I even stick veggies in there and you can't even tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment