Tuesday, November 24, 2009

8 week challenge part 4

Before

After

Scott Schwab
There are many things that I have been doing to try and get to the look, weight, and feel that I have desired. I owe a lot of my success to protein. Honestly I am seeing great results, by having a shake and letting that be my meal. It curbs my cravings for other things and helps me to focus on health. I also have really been cutting down my portion sizes. When I am at a restaurant, I am now eating half of what is on my plate and saving the rest for a rainy day. Portion control is my biggest achilles heel and I love to eat. However, that same passion I have had for eating, is now being redirected to eating the right foods and enjoying the feeling of being light and comfortable after a meal. A routine that I have started that I believe defined my chest more than anything is swimming. It is a great cardio workout and has provided toning for my upper body. The main thing is that I feel great and I am excited to get into another challenge. In the past I have put on a lot of weight during the winter, I guess my body thinks I am a bear. Anyway, this year I am going to beat it. We start Monday so lets get ready to have success and obtain our goals as a team. Don't just call me on the phone or email me that you are going to do it, because I forget and so do you. Leave a comment for everyone to see so that you are accountable and we can all know that we are working at something together. I am calling out all of my friends and anyone that comes to this site, to step up to the challenge, especially my friend Mandy, who so thoughtfully reminded me of my days on the Ranch...... Dressing that is. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help and different articles that would be beneficial. Additionally if any of you are looking to become an author, let us know. We love guest posters, because you have a unique point of view that we all can learn from. Well here are my results. Enjoy the week and have a good Thanksgiving. Remember if you eat so much that you have to unbutton your jeans for relief, that is not a good thing. Oh and don't wear sweats so that you can expand all you want. Be cheerful, be thankful, and be great!

1 comment:

  1. Great results! And holy Chandi! If I could only get results comparable to the worst before picture you've ever had, I'd be ecstatic! You guys don't mess around. Now...how can I NOT take the challenge after being called out in public like that. :) Truth is, I have an addiction to fitness challenges. The problem is I kind of have ADD and get excited about something new before I finish what I started. I have a LOT of work to do and have my eye on P90X...have you done it? I'm scared. But I'm in!

    ReplyDelete