Friday, February 13, 2009

Week in review

Scott Schwab
I almost forgot to leave a post. Good thing that I just got home and getting ready for bed. My wife and I did our Valentines date tonight rather than tomorrow and switched off with family. As I was thinking about the week, the thought of all things in moderation came to me. What I took from this thought is going out to eat. I think it is a wonderful idea and a great way to socialize, meet new people, and keep the fires burning at home. Here is the problem though; less and less people are taking food with them, because it is easier and more convenient to make a quick stop at a drive thru. The truth is, we spend way more than we need to and the processed food is having a hay day on our bodies. So my tip for the week, is to budget the times that you want to go out and stick to them. Try and order healthy, but make sure that you limit eating out to the bare minimum, especially at the greasy spoons. I also wanted to take a quick moment to introduce my wife, who will be taking on the Saturday blogs for now on. She is wonderful and is currently pregnant with our third child. We are excited and nervous and ready for the great opportunities that come through raising children. As we have been married for almost 6 years, we have gone through many adjustments with our health and eating. Chandi has always been interested in Health and keeps our family going strong. The things that she will share will benefit us all, but especially women, with the feedback that we have had from our female readers. She has successfully had two pregnancies and is on her third. The great thing is that she always looks great and keeps it a goal to manage her diet, health, and the health of the baby. She looks great and in my mind is always improving. Enjoy what she has to say and as always let us know your thoughts. Have a great, safe, and healthy Valentines day and remember, share the love.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to Chandi's weekend posts.... I know my wife will be tuning in.

    ReplyDelete