Monday, September 19, 2011

The First of our Fall Challengers

Jenny Wilcox


My goals:

Physical: exercise 5 times a week for at least 40 minutes and do the 6 week yoga course with my husband. Also, hike once a week with my sister, Andrea.

Nutritional: eat 5 fruits/veggie servings a day and do the zone diet. Allowance for one cheat meal a week.

Spiritual: study scriptures daily with preach my gospel.
Musical: practice cello daily, preferrabley for an hour. Intellectual: read physical anthropology book.

Financial: set up and start advertising for my wedding/event music trio. P.s. If anyone needs a chamber group for their wedding, call me for booking info!

I am super excited and was in dire need of this kick in the pants. Thanks for having a blog!

Andrea Wilson


Goals
*Long term goal for this 8 week challenge is to lose 25 pounds.

Here are my short term goals to reach that goal:
-exercise an hour a day, 6 days a week
-cut out refined carbs and sugars and fried foods
-hike once a week with my sister, Jennie
-eat out only once a week, this goal will be good for my wallet as well:)

Other goals:
-watch only one hour of tv a day
-read one uplifting book a week.


McKenzie Peterson


Goals
1-Get up early/Read Scriptures
2-Exercise at least 5 days a week
3-Tone up-loose inches
4-No pop-Drink more water
5-Date Nights with the hubs!!

Chandi Schwab


Goals
-Atleast 30 minutes daily personal study time
-20 min one on one time with each child a day
-1 home project from off my list
-Swim 2 times a week(really helps build my lungs for running)
-Atleast 1 workout class a week to mix it up
-Start phase 1 Boston Marathon training
-Hold 6:45 pace for 8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment