Tuesday, September 20, 2011

8 week Challengers

Jason Hall


My name is Jason Hall. I will win this competition. Scott has assured me that the winner will receive an all expense paid trip to Tahiti. Game on! I would like to thank all of you for trying and hope that you achieve your personal health goals!

Health Goals: I weigh 209 pounds. I will weigh 195. My body fat is 22.2% it will be 19%. I will achieve this by exercizing in the mornings for 1 hour, with 2-3 additional workouts at night, and sticking to a fat and sugar reduced 2400 per day calorie diet.

Spiritual Goals: I will read and study all of the talks from October General Conference 2011. I will do this in the morning, and at night before bed.

I would like to thank beforehand those of you who will be coming in 2nd, 3rd, 4th place and so on; I hope this changes your life! I know it will change mine...I'm going to Tahiti!



Julina Hall



My name is Julina Hall. I'm a stay-at-home mom who loves nutrition and fitness but I still have that extra pudginess I'd like to get rid of. I'm very excited to do something like this and have support from such an inspiring blog.

My Physical Goals- I'm 5ft 3. I currently weigh 122.5 lbs and am at 22.5% body fat. By the end of these 8 weeks I want to weigh 110 lbs and have 20% body fat. I will accomplish this by pledging to do at least 1 hour of cardio 6 days a week. Since I also pee in my pants every time I cough or sneeze, I want to strengthen my core muscles considerably. I will do this by doing 1 hour Yoga or Pilates 5 days a week.

My Nutritional Goals- First and foremost, I want to get off the white devil- sugar! I want to forever rid my spiraling addiction to this nutritional nightmare. I also want to follow a plant based diet, starting with a 2 week vegan cleanse and ending with me developing a habit of daily eating lots of leafy greens and other veggies, fruits, nuts, & whole grains, eating lean animal protein only 2-3 times a week.

My Emotional Goals- I struggle with emotional eating (as do most Americans). I want to understand the reasons why I turn to food when I'm stressed, or bored. Why on the weekends do I look to food as an entertainment. This is a subject I want to research and soul search, to become aware of my choices and habits so that I can change them for the positive.

My Spiritual Goals- I want to get in the habit of daily scripture reading. I have set aside 10 min every day to do this.




Ashley Ludlow:





Goals:
This time around, I'm really going for a wholeness and balance in my life. I'm working towards physical, mental, and emotional stability and strength. Here are a few of my simple goals:


-Spend 20 minutes every day in meditation and spiritual well being.
-Spend 30 minutes 6 days a week in some sort of physical activity.
-Get a good night's rest each night (this means going to bed at a decent hour, but unfortunately will have to be a bit different each night.)
-Keep TV time to under 2 hours each day.
-Keep computer time to under 2 hours each day (excluding time focusing on homework).
-Finish my Medical Transcription Editing program online.
-In general I'd like to see healthier meals, a cleaner home, and a stronger body and mind.

Scott Schwab:




Goals:

-Read 5 books(this includes books on tape)
-Eliminate time wasted (no more radio in the car when I am by myself)
-Get to my ideal weight (more cardio less lifting)
-Eliminate texting while driving and speeding from my daily routine
-Wake up at 6am or before everyday except Weekends
-Limit eating out as much as possible
-Avoid the weekend binge of eating (balance and consistency)
-Serve someone other than my family daily

No comments:

Post a Comment