Friday, September 16, 2011

"Pretty is what you are...Beauty is what you do"



Chandi Schwab
I heard this on a Bare Minerals commercial which sounds kind of lame, but I really liked it. Anyone can be pretty, but it is what we do that will make us a Beautiful person of worth.
I have had a very rough week due to news I recieved the first part of the week, and a few other crummy things added to it. I noticed that it really affected so much of what I do. I didn't feel like doing much at the gym, my runs were pointless and unfulfilling,I was extra grouchy with my kids, short tempered with my son's soccer coach, and I have just wanted to sleep whenever I can.
Life can be hard, and can easily affect us negatively. So I feel it appropriate to say it yet again, what I always seem to be stressing on here, even though it is mostly for myself. Life is all about getting back on track and doing what we can to find motivation and do what it takes to meet our small goals that will help us achieve our lifelong dreams. It is about striving to compete with ourselves and end up on top.
Even if you are not doing the 8 week challenge, write up a list of attainable goals that you have in all areas in your life, and tackle them! We like to writ them on our bathroom mirror with a dry eras marker. So much Happiness comes through feeling productive and accomplished. her's to getting back on track;)Good luck to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment