Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8 week challengers

Nate Bateman


Goals

Physical
Stop eating food at the hospital. Eat only the things that are packed in my lunch.

Work out with my wife doing Jillian Michales dvd

Tone up by lifting weights and some sort of cardio three times a week

Take in less sugar, one treat a day

Eat more protein


Spiritual
Have more spiritual weekly activities with the young men in the ward.

Read the scriptures daily

Work on my language.

Work on weekly scouting activities with McCord


Emotional
Not being so hard on myself.

Trying to look on the positive side of things, not the negative

Taking my Wife on some sort of date (even if its before bed and we sit outside and talk, just something I have planned) Once a week


Tamie Bateman


Goals

Physical
Loose the last 12 lbs of baby weight by running at least three miles 3 times a week. Jillian Michales 30 day shred ( so hard for me) and palliates video twice a week.

I would like to eat better. Six small meals a day more grains and fruit (very hard for me) and not eat after 6:30. Cut out sugar except a treat on Sunday.

Cut back on Diet soda. I would like to stop drinking it but I can't, I LOVE it!!!!!!

Spiritual
I would like to have family prayer every night before bed.

I would like to strengthen my testimony on the atonement.

Read my scriptures or church material three times in the week.

Emotional:

Be more patient with my children.

Work more one on one with Cameron and try to help him use his words.

Make time to talk to Nate about his day and laugh about something with him every day.

Give myself one compliment every day!!!!!


Drew Cavner



Goals:


- Have a protein shake for breakfast everyday.
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
- Read for at least 1 hour per day.
- Reduce white flour intake.
- Do at least 30 min of cardio per day.
- Barbell Bench over 335 (single rep), Squat over 400 (3 rep max) and Hang clean 300 or more (3 rep max).
- Lose 10 lbs of fat.


Mark Pittard


Goals:

1) Win the challenge
2) Finish my bachelor degree
3) Exercise everyday
4) Transition into my career
5) Spend quality time with my wife and son

No comments:

Post a Comment