Saturday, April 23, 2011

Results

Ashley Ludlow

Before


After



Results
I can't begin to tell you the amazing changes that have happened in the last 8 weeks. It's amazing, because unless small conscious changes are being made, I can usually look back 2 months ago and say everything is the same. I have completely changed the way I look at nutrition in general, including the way I eat. I've lost 12 pounds and my clothes are fitting better (I'm in the same pant size as I was in high school!). I've realized that small changes seem to last longer than drastic changes. I've also learned that my ability to recognize and change thought patterns and behaviors is key to making healthy LASTING changes in my life.
The things I did well with were my diet, my exercise, I've been keeping a journal almost every day (especially the last few weeks), my house has been more consistently clean, and I've been drinking lots of water! I can't say that the other goals were complete failure, but just not as big of a focus during this time. I tried to re-evaluate my goals about halfway through the challenge and really buckle down on my health and fitness goals, mental health included. Thank you so much for this opportunity. It's so motivating to know that other people are working toward similar goals. Congrats to everyone who learned something new and made healthy choices!


Mark Pittard


Before


After



Results
This eight week challenge has been a little tough. The main problem was just managing my time. I was able to manage about two workouts a week. I wanted to double that. I stayed about the same weight. When I did workout I focused on higher reps and running longer to get better definition. I am excited about going forward. I have set up a routine that will help me with my workouts. The one thing that I learned is that you just have to make time and also you need to workout in the morning. Statistics show that if you do not work out in the morning you are 60% less likely to workout. Even if you cant workout in the morning I am dedicating myself to just find time eachday to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment