Friday, April 22, 2011

Results

Jessica Taylor


Before




After



Results

Physical – I gained the 5 pounds I lost last 8 week challenge – My water / sugar fast cleanse lasted 93 hours.

Spiritual – My personal goal is in the making

Mental – The only part of the BPU I got was my mission statement.

This last 8 weeks have been so fast I do not know where the time went. Between work, traveling, birthdays, and all the excuses in the world, My time management needs some improvement.


Austin Taylor


Before




After



Results
Well I am ashamed to say that I only weigh 164 lbs. probably because of my hurt wrist and all of the running I've been doing with Sadee.
- Morning personal devotional was a success and very helpful in my spiritual growth.
- I'm still waiting to see if I pulled off straight A's though it looks like I might be getting a B+ in Stats.
- I found a few formal ways to do service like going to the old-folks home and helping with bingo on saturdays, other than that I found a lot of little ways to do service like making Sadee food or doing the dishes for my roommates.
- I did catch up in my journal, although i still need to do a follow up on the past month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment