Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Results

James Hansen

(No Pictures available)

Results
So I failed miserably because of things like this. (my after picture.)
But because of my being able to get a substantial job and finishing the first draft of my novel. Not everything was a loss.



Jennifer Pittard






Results
Alright so I have had some ups and downs this last challenge, but overall my exercise was consistent and I included weights in my routine. I could really see i difference with tone and I am going to continue with light weights and lots of reps. Something that I didn't include in my initial goals was increased spirituality level. I have really tried everyday to read at least a chapter in my scriptures and also say morning and nightly prayers. This has given me an added boost of confidence at times when I didn't feel as good about myself because I had a bad food day or didn't get to the gym.
Still working on the food thing. Finding a balance is extremely hard as a poor college student, but its getting better. This has been a great experience and I have learned many new things about myself and also my fitness level.

No comments:

Post a Comment