Thursday, April 21, 2011

Results

Brand Sloan


Before



After



Results
This 8 Week Challenge has been really good for me... the goal was to lose another 25 lbs. (Since I lost 35 lbs with the last 8 Week Challenge) Because I knew I wasn't done with losing weight after the first challenge I decided not to send an after photo last time or A start photo this time so I could treat it more like 1 - 16 Week Challenge. I started at 306 lbs and I am happy to report that I am now at 248 lbs. Which means a grand total of 58 lbs lost... sadly Was 2 lbs shy of my goal this time around but all-in-all very good. My family and I have been so dedicated in eating healthier and doing more things outside. Through the whole challenge I really only had candy once and that was for my youngest sons 1st birthday party! We read every night in the scriptures as a family and I have been doing much better in my personal prayers. There is still about 20 more lbs that I want to lose to get back to my "Engagement Weight" but I am so pleased with the results and thank the Schwabs so much for these challenges to keep me on track. I promise I will keep trying to be healthier stronger person. I feel better not just physically but If feel like I am a better father, husband, and student as well!! Thanks



Scott Schwab


Before



After


Results
This challenge more than others was a struggle. There was a realigning of my priorities where I had to spend more time adjusting my day around. I did not work out each of the days that I normally do. Life is busy and I look forward to the challenge of crafting my day in a way that I can get the things that are most important done. Going to the gym is therapeutic for me. When I go, my day goes more smoothly and I find that I act rather than react. I had a chance to talk some Mandarin to a person and found that I may not be getting the training I thought. The words I was speaking and the correction he gave me sounded nothing alike. Maybe it is actually French that I am learning? Anyway it is a huge challenge, but I may have to resort to other means besides audio learning. I am happy to announce that I have reduced my texting while driving by 50%. I have also heard that 80% of stats are made up on the spot. All joking aside I did improve, but I need to improve more. It is really dangerous and I just need to watch seven pounds each week until I am healed. Anyway I did read two books, which is such a great source of relaxation for me. Weight wise, I did get down to 180 after the cleanse but have slowly worked my way back up to 190. I have got to find a way to be down at the 180 range. I feel better down there and also feel I look better. Well at least I have some great things to look forward to for the next challenge. whoo raaah

No comments:

Post a Comment