Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Holiday 8 week challengers

Meredith Gregory

Before


After


Goals
-Workout 5 days a week in preparation for olympic triathlon training starting in February.
-Drink a green smoothie everyday
-Be in bed by 11pm every night
-Have a relaxing but productive time during my kids naps
-Get down to 135-139lb range (currently 145)

Results
My challenge went pretty well. I did a good job of drinking my green smoothies and an okay job of working out. I did start to do more weight training and started preparing myself for my olympic tri training. I got more sleep at night and felt better, though my oldest gave up her nap during the day so that ruined my productive naptime goal. All in all it was a pretty good 8 weeks. I only lost 2 lbs, but I consider that a success since I had a lot of sugar over the holidays.

Leslie Bjorklund

Before


After (coming soon)

Goals
1. Be able to run 5 miles to be ready to start half marathon
training.
2. Make it to the gym at least 3 times a week.
3. Only drink soda at family parties during the holidays.
4. Be able to truly wear my favorite jeans.
5. Find 1 things I am grateful for each day AND write in down.
6. Focus on 3 activities each week to help my daughter educationally.
7. Become more focused on my personal religious studies.


Results
So I guess I can say I'm happy with my results. I'm able to run 3 1/2 miles not five, but I have started half marathon training. I have seen great improvements in my endurance and strength. I have made it to the gym at least three times a week. I really have been good on the amount of soda I have consumed over the last eight weeks. I can truly say my favorite pair of jeans truly fit and I am now working to get into smaller pair. I have lost 6 pounds over the course of the last 8 weeks. I still have room for LOTS of improvement with my religious studies. Lastly, I feel that I have really been more aware of what educational activities I can do with Aubrey.

I'm happy I participated in this challenge, it's given me the motivation to lose the rest of my "baby weight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment