Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Acai Berry Benefits



Chandi Schwab
Acai berry is such an amazing fruit that provides numerous health benefits. I am a huge fan! I drink Acai Energy Boost almost every morning and the biggest changes I have experienced are...

1)Don't feel bloated anymore
2)Keeps my colon clean and regular
3)Naturally lost 5 lbs. in the first month
4)Best natural energy I have found(No crash)
(They are little packets that you stick in your water bottle, you will find them at costco)

Here are the top 10 benefits

1) Protects against free radicals which is the leading root cause for aging and several diseases

2) Promotes sound restful sleep

3) Improves heart function

4) Strengthens your immune system


5) Increases your energy level

6) Enhances your eye sight

7) Helps your body fight cancer cells

8) Helps with weight loss by suppressing your appetite

9) Detoxifies years of toxins

10) Promotes healthy blood pressure

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this nice article It inspired me to
    eat Acai berry. Keep posting such a nice health article.


    Smith ALan

    ReplyDelete