Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Love and Hate relationship














Scott Schwab:
When looking at how we perceive things, I started to think about the things I love and then also the things I hate. Both are on a level plain and could be looked at in a supporting role. What I mean by that is, we have to do things we don't like, or things we hate, so we can enjoy the things we enjoy or love. If we live our life surrounding ourselves with the things we love, we will be happy, have success, and also do some of the things we hate. Let me explain.
Love Vs. Hate
-I love to feel healthy, but I hate pushing myself to exhaustion.
-I love being active and involved in recreation, but I hate the thought of losing mobility.
-I love being productive and getting things done, but I hate waking up early
-I love the feeling of achievement from a run, but I hate running distance
-I love to have something that I do daily, but I hate the guilt of missing a workout
-I love food and gatherings, but I hate having to avoid the good stuff

There are so many of these love and hates in our life. It keeps things interesting and will give us the ability to keep a healthy balance. Life's motto should include, I do things I hate, so I can love. It is hard to sacrifice, it is hard to push yourself, and it is hard to be dedicated. However, by doing these very things of sacrifice, pushing yourself, and dedicating yourself; it is impossible to fail! Keep your head up and remember that anything that is worth it will be hard. I would also add that you may hate it, but there is a certain love to the hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment