Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday 8 week challengers

Arianne Pfleger













Goals
1. Exercise 5 days a week.
2. Eat 5 times a day. Two of those times fresh fruits and/or veggies only and nothing after dinner.




Sam Swenson








Goals

1. Current weight= 213......by Feb 1 weigh 195-200(tone muscle and loose fat)
2. No carbonation from now until the end of 2011.
3. Drink more water and eat more healthy.






Nicole Berry

















Goals
My goals for the eight week challenge are to eat ample amount of vegetables and fruits. In take more protiens and fiber and only allow sugars once a week. I am also making it a goal to consume more water and keep a proper schedule for my workout and during that time workout with consistency. I am going to try so hard to not skip a workout routine and work with full dedication. Hopefully by applying my goals I can lose 15 stubborn pounds.


Mark Pittard















Goals
1) Lose five pounds.
2) Run four times a week
3) Weights three times a week
4) Woop up on Scotty in Racquet Ball
5) Do not over eat during the holiday
6) Learn from my last eight week challenge and make sure to do some type of physical excercise everyday beside Sunday

I am going to kill Scott in racquetball

Sam Woods









Goals
1) Spend 50 hours or less at the office each week
2) 5 workouts each week
3) lose 1-2 pounds each week
4) go on a date with a girl each week (4 options my wife or 3 daughters)

No comments:

Post a Comment