Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday Challengers

Leslie Bjorklund




Goals
1. Be able to run 5 miles to be ready to start half marathon
training.
2. Make it to the gym at least 3 times a week.
3. Only drink soda at family parties during the holidays.
4. Be able to truly wear my favorite jeans.
5. Find 1 things I am grateful for each day AND write in down.
6. Focus on 3 activities each week to help my daughter educationally.
7. Become more focused on my personal religious studies.

Brittney Schwab


Goals
1. Eat healthier by eating a balanced diet and not after 8 pm
2. Limit my sugar in take to 2 days a week and Holidays
3. Start p90x and be faithful to the workouts
4. Start and finish a book
5. Be a better mother...listen more, spend more time with them, be more patient, be more involved, love them no matter what

Megan Porter



Goals
1st - Lose 6 pounds during this next challenge
2nd- Running the half marathon in under 2 hours
3rd- Eating more healthy. Living in the city and working long hours makes it very difficult to get home and want to cook. I'm determined to make more dinners at home
4th- Continue with no diet coke as my original goal was to only stop drinking until Christmas but I want to continue
5th- Working out twice a week in the morning.

Jessica Taylor



Goals
Cleanse Mind ( Finish BOM ) , Body ( 120 ) , Soul ( Tai Chi ) – Will be on Dec 26th – Jan 2nd at the Ann Wigmore Center ( Raw / Vegan /Holistic Center ) in Ricon Puerto Rico.

Amanda Hollist


Goals

-Read more spiritual books
-Tone my stomach through workout videos
-More individual time with the kids

Jenny Bowen




Goals

1. Walk dogs min 3x per week (and love them more)
2. More structured play/quality time with my daughter
3. Cut out sugar except for Sundays and special occasions
4. Don't have soda every day and nevermore than 24 oz. in a day
5. Drink minimum of 64 oz. water every day
6. Wake up no later than 6:30 every day
7. 30 minutes personal study time every day


Austin Taylor








Goals

1)Get a six pack
2)Do well in school
3)Improve my drive and motivation
4)Dedicate myself to consistent workouts
5)Read a good book

No comments:

Post a Comment