Friday, October 30, 2009

Super Cissus Rx


K.C. Rivera-
This being my first time contributing to this amazing sight I feel a small introduction is in order. My name is K.C. Rivera and I’m 23 years old. I have been an active competitor in a wide range of sports my whole life, I LOVE competition of any kind. Through basketball, volleyball, boxing, track, mountain biking and my favorite soccer; my body has been worked and abused from about every angle possible. When talking about athletics of any kind it is almost impossible to do so without the discussion of injuries. Now days there are so many amazing things one can do to protect and prevent most injuries but undoubtedly accidents happen and injuries occur. Some injuries are minor and recovery is quick other take longer and can alter the way you compete for the rest of your life.

A little over a year ago I had one of those life changing injuries. Not life changing in the way that I’m in a wheel chair or walk with a limp but in the fact that I was never able to fully recover and get back to my top level of play. While playing soccer for my university I damaged my right ankle pretty bad and despite rehab and constant care my ankle was a daily problem. I was bound by braces and constant soreness. I saw numerous podiatrists two of whom said that my ankle had recovered as much as it could and a third who said I could have surgery to tighten and strengthen it. Not satisfied with any of their answers I started looking down other avenues. It was at this point that I found Supper Cissus RX on Mixers Nutrition web site. Originally designed for weight lifters, this joint repair formula worked miracles for my ankle; literally within three week of taking Supper Cissus RX I was able to compete without the use of my brace which I had come to lovingly refer to as “the ball and chain.”

After a year of constant soreness I was able to regain more power and mobility than ever before. For anyone that has suffered joint injuries I would strongly recommend Supper Cissus RX. Don’t be complacent or satisfied with recovering to 80% or 90% of what you used to be, with Supper Cissus RX you can fully recover and continue competing at your max!

Supper Cissus RX

No comments:

Post a Comment