Monday, November 21, 2011

8 week challengers

Andrea Wilson


Before:
















After:














Results:
So, I'll start with the good news. I lost 15 pounds! I know I didn't meet my goal of 25 pounds but any improvement should be celebrated, right? Also, i was perfect on my reading. I read at least a book a week:) Food has been my biggest weakness. I do so well all day then when I get home all my good intentions go out the window so that's something I'll have to overcome during my next 8 week challenge. I did well on the not eating out goal off and on. When I did stick to it I saved so much money! I wasn't perfect on sticking to an hour of tv a day. I did notice that it's a lot easier not to overeat when you're not sitting in front of the boob tube all night so that'll definitely be something I continue to try to improve upon! I have been doing really well in the exercise department. I can tell such a difference in my energy level and mood compared to the days I missed! Now if I could just get the food thing under control I'd be
smokin!

Jenny Wilcox


Before:











After:
















Results:
I ate at least two servings of fruits and veggies a day and felt amazing! However, I did not eat balanced zone meals... But I still managed to lose 10 pounds.

I practiced cello basically every day and got the trio up and running. It's called pedals and pegs and we already have a paying gig coming up.

I did not finish reading the physical anthropology book, but I read 5 other books in the meantime.

I read scriptures every day, and often with preach my gospel. I need to start doing more topical studying than chronological.

I exercised six days for at least 30 minutes. Aka I went on walks. I should amp it up to more concentrated workouts, but it's more comfortable to just walk. :)

I am so glad I participated because I was in a lazy, unmotivated, binging rut before we started. It got me to choose the healthier option, and I hope I continue to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment