Thursday, November 17, 2011

8 week challengers

Nate and Tammie Bateman
We didn't do that great at keeping up with the challenge... I didn't ever get our picures taken. I did however lose around 5 lbs but Nate stayed the same... we have had success with having family prayer which is awesome. To a better next time!!
..

Jessica Taylor


Before:












After:
coming soon



Results:
8 weeks. The last 8 weeks have been a challenge. No change here with my weight. I have noticed I have been sleeping a lot more when I am home. I have been traveling so much that sometimes I don’t even know when, what, where. I feel ok. This one has been probably the most challenging. I feel more responsibility then ever both professionally and personally. I think I just need to relax and not put so much pressure on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment