Monday, December 21, 2009

Encouragment from the field


Scott Schwab:
We thought that a good idea for this week is to introduce the 8 week challengers and what they are doing for their goal. We also encourage everyone to read posts specifically related to your goal. You can look up any post by putting the title into the search area. Like the Holidays do, I always remember them for football, re- runs, and family. Have a great Holiday and remember you can do it!

Liz Albl
Over the next 8 weeks (starting tomorrow!) I commit to:

1. At least 1/2 hour workout on the elliptical, 6 days a week.
2. No soda.
3. Portion control; I plan on doing this by not going over 1800 calories a day.
4. Ab workout 6 days a week - I'll alternate the different routines mentioned on the site.

So there it is!

Scott Schwab
Over the next 8 weeks I commit to
1. Loose 5 pounds
2. reduce my body fat from 10 to single digits
3. do a body cleanse
4. reduce stress in my life
5. mentally improve myself everyday

A goal does not have to be a certain way. It can be anything, but needs to be written down. If you are an 8 week challenger and have not written down your goal, do it. Also keep up the hard work and don't give up on the challenge. It is so hard during the holidays, but will be so worth it. Liz has been following the site from the beginning and has done great. She emails Chandi and I periodically to share her successes. One night after a car wreck, she was feeling overwhelmed and was just looking to kick back and relax. She realized though that diving into some unhealthy food would not make her feel any better and in fact in the end would make matters worse. Lix is doing great and we appreciate her involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment