Tuesday, December 29, 2009

10 Day cleanse


Scott Schwab:
It is official. We are doing the cleanse starting Monday the 4th. It will be very difficult and reading through the schedule makes it seem impossible. However, I know I can do it and I know if each of you say you will do it, you will. I have found that Beyonce Knowles did the same cleanse the 2 weeks before she starting shooting Dreamgirls. Her results were 20 pounds lost and better overall feeling. There are other notables that have taken it and had similar results. I have talked to a medical professional and he has cleared the program. I wanted to make sure it was safe before everyone tried it. There is a website dedicated to the cleanse and exact instructions for what you will do. Not only are you cleansing your body, but you are also able to lose weight at the same time. With the extra 52 pounds I put on over Christmas, it seems like a great time. Anyway reading some of the experiences of others, really got me excited and looking forward to the program. To me; it is a chance to do something that I don't think is possible. Reading other peoples experiences taught me that it is possible and people see great results. I am sure like with anything, results will vary, but we do have a group that is doing it, so we will be able to post on experiences and results of the cleanse. The website is listed below and you will find all that you need there. If you have further questions, let us know.
http://calorielab.com/news/2008/07/17/master-cleanse-in-detail/

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, Scott! Unfortunately, when I clicked on the link I got the error message "page not found". Do you have another link for the cleanse?

    I was also wondering, when you finish with the cleanse and start your regular eating habits, will you gain the weight back? Is it advisable to keep the same exercise routine while doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I laughed out loud when I read "You may experience dizziness, vomiting, joint pain, and weakness. You will also be really hungry. After several days many Master Cleanse dieters report entering a state of bliss that is either the result of the continuing elimination of toxins, or else a state similar to the tranquil experience that people who are starving to death have shortly before dying." Um...no thanks. I need to be able to function as a human being and I'm kind of against wearing Depends in public! :) But I'll be interested to hear how it goes for the rest of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scooter, you gotta be crazy, bro! Any weight loss above 2-3 pounds per week is simply not sustainable. Your body will be fighting to keeping every last calorie after you end this crazy idea. I believe in your iron will but your body is going to rebel. I'm betting whatever you lose comes back within two weeks of ending the cleanse. Abort! Much love- Sam

    ReplyDelete